Camps are not on our Schedule. We place camps on the calendar to help parents find camps during camp season.
James Madison Univ. – Football Camps
05.06.2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
2022 PROSPECT CAMPS
2022 Elite Prospect Camps are designed for high school football players to develop and display their skills on the football field. Elite Prospect Camps are 1-day/non-contact camps led by Coach Cignetti and his talented football staff. Elite Prospect Camp will include drill work and competition components. A Curt Cignetti Football Camp T-Shirt will be provided to all participants.
- There will be a group discount of $10 per participant for groups of ten or more (groups must be same affiliation). Please Contact Matt Transue prior to camp registration ending. (Must pay cash day of)
What To Bring:
All participants should bring the following:
- Football Cleats
- Workout Apparel (T-Shirt, Shorts, etc.)
- Mouthpiece recommended
- Sunscreen recommended
- Water/Sport Drinks recommended
- Quarterbacks should bring a football for drill work
- Required Medical Form | Please Print Form & Bring to Camp
- Activity Release Form | Please Print Form & Bring to Camp
- Participants DO NOT need to bring helmets. All participants will participate without helmets.
Contact: Please contact Senior Director of Football Operations, Matt Transue at firstname.lastname@example.org with any Elite Prospect Camp Questions.
Refund Policy: If we cancel camp, you can use the camp fee as a credit towards a future camp with us or receive a refund. If you cancel camp, please provide a doctor’s note in order to receive a full refund.
Curt Cignetti Football Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by specific number, age, grade level and/or gender of its participants.